Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

5 Questions You Can Ask Yourself Right Now about Your Household


1. Are my animals well taken care of? Are they happy? (If I don't own any animals, should I save some from the pound? Can I afford to?)

2. Does my home look how I want it to? If not, how can I change it from it's current form into my dream?

3. Is everything you're not using turned off? (lights, lamps, tv, chords, ect. People waste most of their money on unused energy, so start saving your money and the environment!)

4. When was the last time I cooked a meal for myself or my family? (Learn how to cook from countries all over the world! It's a wonderful thing to learn, and it's very rewarding.)

5. Is everyone in my home happy, including me? (Do something special with everyone, or just for yourself. It makes a big difference.)

No comments:

Post a Comment